Monday, June 8, 2009

In 8 years. . .

From Garden 2002
Here are some pictures of our yard over the eight years we've owned our house. We moved in during Aug. of 2001. In that week, Liz got married, Mike went to Italy with Brad, and Greta and Rob stayed with me. I made them move the derelict compost bin and I dug weeds (lots of weeds). The first 14 pictures are of 2001 http://picasaweb.google.com/LeoraWendy/Garden2002#. This folder of pictures also contains the yard in 2002, the first year we worked on the yard. Mike laid the new patio and we built the swing set. There are also pictures of our first garden.

You can also see. . .

We are pretty excited about the new wall, which is composed of free rocks we just had to hall. The James side would be proud.

1 comment:

  1. Although I swear that I'll never make any future son-in-law suffer through such a terrible task.

    ReplyDelete